About This Game
From the creator of Pony Island and The Hex comes the latest mind melting, self-destructing love letter to video games. Inscryption is an inky black card-based odyssey that blends the deckbuilding roguelike, escape-room style puzzles, and psychological horror into a blood-laced smoothie. Darker still are the secrets inscrybed upon the cards…
In Inscryption you will…
- Acquire a deck of woodland creature cards by draft, surgery, and self mutilation
- Unlock the secrets lurking behind the walls of Leshy’s cabin
- Embark on an unexpected and deeply disturbing odyssey
This guide is a collection of foil generation strategies. If you have a new strategy, fell free to leave a comment about it and I’ll add a new section for it, crediting you for the strategy.
- 1x Energy Conduit
- 1x Steel Mice
- 1x Bone Heap
- 1x Any conduit card (I recommend a Factory Conduit)
- Reach 4 maximum energy.
- Have the above cards in your hand.
- Play your conduit cards to the left-most and right-most lanes to activate the Energy Conduit.
- Destroy any of your cards in the inner-left and inner-right lanes with the hammer.
- Play Steel Mice to any empty space without losing energy due to the activated Energy Conduit and keep a copy of Steel Mice due to its effect.
- Continue until a satisfactory quantity of bones have been farmed in the same turn.
- Destroy all your remaining cards with the hammer.
- Play Bone Heap to any space that will allow it to directly attack.
- Activate the ability of Bone Heap until you can no longer afford the bone cost.
- End your turn and watch as your Bone Heap deal an absurd amount of overkill damage in a single blow.